Online purchases made through situation-control.co are valid for exchange, or refund within 30 days from the ship date. The invoice you will receive in the package will provide a postmark date that specifies the last day you have to return your merchandise by mail.
Items must be returned unwashed, unworn, undamaged, and with all tags attached. Accessories must be in its original packaging. All returned items must be accompanied by the return form and customs documents (if applicable).
- Your package includes an order invoice, return form, customs documents (if applicable)
- On your return form, check off the items you wish to return and list the return reason codes.
- Securely pack your merchandise and return form in a box or envelope of your choice (you may also use the original package if possible).
- Place the pre-printed return label on the outside of your package. Please note that the return label is not pre-paid, therefore, you will be responsible for the return shipping cost. In addition, return shipping is non-refundable; unless you received damaged, defective, or wrong item(s).
- Mail your online returns using the pre-printed label included with your package, or to the following address:
- Situation Control 4600 Adeline St. #114 Emeryville,CA 94608
- Refunds will be issued in the original form of payment. Please allow 2-3 weeks from the return ship date for your account to be credited, and 1-2 billing cycles for the credit to appear on your statement. For returns from international and APO/FPO addresses, please allow 4-6 weeks from the return ship date for your account to be credited, and 2-3 billing cycles for the credit to appear on your statement.