[columnsection wrapper=”wrapper” layout=”one-half;one-half” spacing=”spaced-normal” class=”” id=””][col size=”one-half”]
Online purchases made through situation-control.co are valid for exchange, or refund within 30 days from the ship date. The invoice you will receive in the package will provide a postmark date that specifies the last day you have to return your merchandise by mail.
Items must be returned unwashed, unworn, undamaged, and with all tags attached. Accessories must be in its original packaging. All returned items must be accompanied by the return form and customs documents (if applicable).
- Your package includes an order invoice, return form, customs documents (if applicable)
- On your return form, check off the items you wish to return and list the return reason codes.
- Securely pack your merchandise and return form in a box or envelope of your choice (you may also use the original package if possible).
- Place the pre-printed return label on the outside of your package. Please note that the return label is not pre-paid, therefore, you will be responsible for the return shipping cost. In addition, return shipping is non-refundable; unless you received damaged, defective, or wrong item(s).
- Mail your online returns using the pre-printed label included with your package, or to the following address:
- Situation Control 210 Post Street Suite 1012 San Francisco,CA 94108
- Refunds will be issued in the original form of payment. Please allow 2-3 weeks from the return ship date for your account to be credited, and 1-2 billing cycles for the credit to appear on your statement. For returns from international and APO/FPO addresses, please allow 4-6 weeks from the return ship date for your account to be credited, and 2-3 billing cycles for the credit to appear on your statement.
[/col][col size=”one-half” last=”last-col”]
Damaged, Defective, or Wrong Items(s)
- Exchanges by mail are only processed for damaged, defective, or wrong item(s) shipped. Exchanges by mail are not permitted for returns from U.S. territories, APO/FPO, and international addresses.
- Should you receive damaged, defective, or the wrong item(s), please return the merchandise to our Online Returns address above within 30 days from the ship date. We will refund the return shipping costs if a copy of the shipping receipt is attached to the return form. We recommend using a carrier service that provides tracking. Please note: only standard carrier services will be refunded.
- To ensure proper processing, please select the appropriate Return Reason Code listed on your return form. In addition, please specify the damage, defect, or wrong item(s) on the return form. Upon receipt of your return, our Online Returns Department will inspect your merchandise. If you would like a replacement of the item(s), please write Exchange on the return form in the notes section. We will gladly send out a replacement of the original item(s) purchased, at no cost, as long as the merchandise is available. If the merchandise is not available, you will receive a refund to the original form of payment used to make your online purchase. Returns must be unworn, unaltered, and unwashed with all tags attached.
ALL CUSTOM CLOTHING IS FINAL SALE AND CANNOT BE RETURNED OR EXCHANGED. DEPOSIT PAYMENTS ARE NON REFUNDABLE.